Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 sticks of Butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup of Brown Sugar
3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 teaspoon of Vanilla
2 1/2 cups Flour
3/4 teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 teaspoon of Salt
2 cups of Chocolate Chips, a mixture of milk, white & semi-sweet
1. Pre heat oven to 350°
2. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside
3. In a separate bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and white sugar until fluffy.
4. Add in vanilla.
5. Add in eggs, one at a time.
6. Stir in the flour mixture slowly, just until incorporated. Do not over mix.
7. Stir in Chocolate Chips.
8. Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake 8 to 12 minutes. Take out when they are just underdone.
Back to SJB Culinary Club