Pasta with Roasted Garlic & Oil
4 cloves of Garlic
½ to 1 cup of olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Cut the top portion of each bulb of garlic. Place each bulb on a sheet of aluminum foil. Drizzle with olive oil and wrap foil tightly. Roast in a 425° oven for 1 hour.
2. After the garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze out each clove into a bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
3. Add oil, and mix until well combined.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste.
5. Toss with hot pasta. Top with shaved parmesan cheese.
Back to SJB Culinary Club